Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shaelynn's Blessing

I know this is a little late...but it is the thought that counts. Shaelynn was blessed on March 1st. She was so cute and she did so good. She did not cry at all. Steve did a very nice blessing. He talked about the trials she has gone through and about the trials she still has to go through. He talked about how her brothers would protect and love her and set an example to her. The spirit was strong that day and it must have just been one of those days also. My eyes would not stop leaking the whole entire time. There was a really old lady that bore her testimony and she reminded me of Grandpa. She said that she was so lonely and wanted to be with her husband. I am so greatful that grandpa is with grandma and they are happy. I am still sad and I still cry out of the blue thinking about him, I know he is in a better place.

We had fun afterward having lunch and buying Lysol :) We all left pretty early, but we all had a good time.

Here are a few pictures.






Shaelynn wore a dress that my Great Grandma made. It was really cute. Michelle made the headband and it matched perfect.

Shaelynn is growning so fast. She is being a big girl and taking her medicine good. It is really crazy to think that she could have the surgery in 3 months though.

No comments: