Monday, November 23, 2009

No News is Good News.....

Well, our sweet little girl is being stubborn...or is it grandma and grandpa Pardonnet wanting to spend a little more time with her (in heavan)? She is still nice and cozy and is not ready to join us here. She is moving a ton lately and is getting ready to kick her way out. :)
I have an appointment tomorrow, so we will see if we are getting closer. Nate thinks the Dr. will ask us if we want induced tomororow.... just to make sure that he doesn't have to deliver on Thanksgiving. :) I am still shooting for Saturday or even Monday. Saturday is funny papa's birthday and Monday is mom's. So either day would be awesome! I really really really think it will be Saturday though. Megan had Brilee on grandma's b-day... so I think it is only appropriate that I have "Danica" :) on Saturday. That would be crazy though!!!! What would be the odds?
I told Nate that he will have to update the blog at the hospital...cause I know there are people axiously awaiting the big event.
Anyhow.... it is almost midnight....so I had better go to bed.
Hopefully the next post will be the big annoucement :)

2 comments:

M. Harrison said...

Well, here is to waiting and waiting and waiting, and then waiting some more! We love you.

Karen said...

We are SO excited to hear the news!!! Please keep us posted. I think your baby is getting in some good "cousin" time with our little boy and Grandma and Grandpa before she comes down to Earth. :) Love you guys!