Friday, November 27, 2009

Our Daughter is a TURKEY!!!!

Not really....but close to it :) We were out at my parents playing games and setting up her Christmas tree..when I realized that I had not felt her moving around at all. This worried me a lot and we decided to not risk anything and headed up to the hospital. Since nothing has gone right with this pregnancy...basically... we decided to go and check things out. They set me up on a fetal monitor and checked my blood preasure for about an hour. Everything was fine and she started moving around a little. We headed home and I immediatly started my nightly ritual and took a bath. She immediatley got all wiggly and was moving all around. I think she was dopped up on too much turkey and conked out for the entire day :) It was pretty scary and emotional and I am very very very thankful that everything is ok.
We see Dr. Hall on Tuesday so we will see what comes next....unless she still surprises us and comes tomorrow on Funny Papa's birthday. This is still what I think the plan is...so it will either be an extremely happy post tomorrow...or an extremely sad post tomorrow.... wait and see :) Maybe she is holding out for grandmas birthday on Monday :)

1 comment:

Haws Family said...

I hate it when they stop moving! What a relief that everything is OK! We can't wait to hear!