Friday, July 22, 2011

Fun Fun and a little more Fun!

Time is flying by! We have cleaned/accomplished about 80% of all the projects I started out to accomplish. It feels so good to cross them off and make new lists. This week...... go through Danica's cloths and organize old ones and box up. Also organizing ALL of the kitchen cubbards so they are easily accessable.

We have been weeding the garden and watching it grow. Not as impressive as the neighbors....but a very very good start for a first year....and for planting a little later than everybody else.

We also purchased bark for the flower beds. It looks amazing! We need to get a little more to finish the project and then I will post pictures.

I am heading to Nate's mom's house today to learn how to make the famous "Daisy Dress.". I want to make one for starters and for a second thought.... see how long it takes to make one and then decide if I want to start making/selling them and at what price.... depending on how long it takes. I think this will be a fun project and possibly a good way to earn a little extra cash. We will see! They are such a special looking dress and I could see it being a much wanted item to pass on to generation to generation....but who knows. :)

Planned thus far for the weekend.... finish the bark project. Weed the garden some more. mow the grass. Play some more. Plan next months menu and shop.... any suggestions? We need some more ideas. PLEASE!!!!!!

I am grateful to be able to stay at home for the time being. I hope it lasts...but time will only tell :) Right now... I am optimistic and grateful for a hard working husband.

Here are just a couple pics from the recent days :)














 This little girl is my life! She makes me smile every single day. Some of her recent funnies.....
*She loves to "tickle" people.
*She loves her "brother" and even calls him that :)
*She almost has all of her teeth in. We need to make an appointment with a local kids dentist and start that whole process.
*She is a "big girl" and is currently working toward being potty trained. We are not pushing it but are hopeful it will be wihtin the next couple of months. We just bought what we hope to be here final diapers.
*She loves her newly put up curtains. They have butterflies on them and all she does when she walks in her room is point at them and smile and say something I can't understand.
*She is getting really good at giving big bear hugs. Makes my heart melt.

On the 29th she will be 20 months old. Where has time gone? :)
I love my little family and am grateful for what the lord has blessed me with.

3 comments:

Beckie said...

OOh your little girl is soo stinkin cute!! And hooray to get to stay home- I'm super jealous! some day I hope!!

M. Harrison said...

I'm glad that you're getting tons of stuff done! Love you and see you next weekend.

Tyson.Kristen.Kenna.Blakely said...

My cousin Ross Hugues is a pediatric dentist. His office is in Pocatello. He is SO great with kids! Let me know if you want more info.

Your little princess is a doll!