Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Your eyes are not deceiving you.....

I may be able to do this more often now.... maybe... I figured out my password!!!!!
And I can post updates from my phone. Wahoo!!!!

So much has happened, but here is the real quick recap of the last year.
1. My brother Ryan was killed in early December 2011. Still extremely painful. Miss him so much.
2. I quit Melaleuca.
3. Work at QWK.net for my brother-in-law....and Nate works there as well.
4. We have started... And almost completed putting up our fence.
5. Danica is growing like a weed! Trying to potty train now. She is already 2 and a half.....where has time gone!!!!
6. Summer is almost over. :(


Now to figure out how to post pics.....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow! It was a good thing I was sitting down when I saw this! Ha, ha, ha