Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So my memory isn't that good afterall...

I really really did think I was doing better and that the B12 shots were helping. Guess not.....I just called Nate and we were talking about dinner and decided that we would get pizza....since I have not cooked in....uh...let's see months. Anyway, I must have forgot the part about Nate getting it, so I ordered our usual from Papa Johns. Needless to say.... we now have two large pizzas. Yum Yum!!! We didn't even eat one, so we are going to be eating pizza for the next couple of days :) YUMMY!!! It made me laugh and hopefully will make you laugh to.

Pizza Anyone?

6 comments:

Lisa-Idaho said...

We still love you even though you are still kinda crazy!!!!! Love ya

Brooke Monk said...

I think the fact that you have so much on your plate to remember that you're entitled to a few "spacy" moments! I love that you laugh rather than get upset. you're amazing!

M. Harrison said...

Hi Crazy sister...are you coming to visit me this weekend? If you say yes and then you don't show up I won't be sad because I know that your "memory isn't that good afterall." :)

M. Harrison said...

Steve does have a pretty crapy cold though, so on second thought, you might not want to come around.

Karen said...

Welcome back, girl!

Brooke Monk said...

So I just read your comments on my blog...WHAT?? What happened to Melissa? Oh my goodness I definitely didn't expect that at all. I will be calling you! p.s. my email is littlemonkfamily@gmail.com and I'd love to see your other blog! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! I'm feeling so torn because in the same moment I was given the most exciting news and the saddest news. I don't know what to do with it!!