Friday, October 9, 2009

Big Announcement....it's about time!!!!

It has been a little bit since I posted on this blog, so I thought I would update it. Most everyone knows, but just in case there are some blog hopper friends out there :) we have a big announcement!!!
We are expecting our first child next month. It is really weird to say that though. It has come really really fast. I have been in and out of the hospital,on home IV's, visiting the brain doctor, and enjoying purchasing new toys for our little girl.
We are still debating on a name, so make sure you leave a comment for which name you like. My sister, mom and aunt are throwing me a baby shower in a couple of weeks. The invites just got sent so if I forgot to add you to the list.... I really apologize. Show up anyway :) I will post the details soon.
Other news going on right now.... the Durango broke and we are in debate now on if we should bag it and get ANOTHER new car :( We just bought the suburban, so I am really hesitant until after the baby gets here to ensure that we don't have any more craziness and "major medical bills". We just got mine paid off just in time to get more. :) It will be worth it though.
Anyhow.... we'll see. I am not so keen on it, but Nate cares about his girls and wants us to be safe and comfy. We'll see. I would much rather wait until early next year and use the big fat tax return that we will be getting.
Anyhow... not much else has been going on. Work, sleep, eat....with a little shopping in-between. :)

1 comment:

Michelle and Cal said...

Jen, I'm one of those blog stalkers that you talked about. Congratulations. I'm excited for you! I hope everything goes perfectly for you. Take care!

Michelle (Horman) Watson