Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting Closer....

A lot has happened this past week, so I thought I would post a little update. My mom, sister and Aunt Lisa threw me a baby shower on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and a lot of family and friends showed up. Thank you to EVERYONE that played a part in it. It was fun seeing everyone and it was fun to open the gifts from everyone. It really is hard to believe that we are this close. I will take some pictures of "Danica's" loot and post them soon :)
A little titbit of info, we actually drank the same drink that we had at our wedding over 4 years ago. Mom still had quite a bit in her freezer, so that is what we decided to drink. It was a fun memory and and a new fun memory to say that we drank it for our first baby's arrival....soon. There is still a little more, so we may have to take some to the hospital so we can drink it when she actually arrives.
I had an appointment yesterday to begin checking if I am dialating. Low and behold... I am :) I am on weekly appointments now, so it will be interesting to see how much I change week to week.
Anyhow, I have been laying in the bath every night for the last little bit. It feels good and gets me completely "tired" and ready for bed.
Pictures soon :) She is moving around quite a bit right now, so she must be trying to tell mommy that it is time for a bath and bedtime. :)

No comments: