Saturday, December 5, 2009

Busy Week

We have had a busy week this week. We went to see Danica's baby doc and get her first checkup. She did awesome and is healthy as can be. I must say that the doctor's office is adorable. The lobby was painted like Alice in Wonderland and had a table hanging upside down from the ceiling Then each of the rooms were decorated differently. If I were a kid...I wouldn't mind going to the doctor with that decor :)

Today Nate's niece Katie was baptized, so we had our first official "outing" or event with Danica. She did great and we kept her all bundled up. Katie looked very cute in her white baptism dress and was beaming ear to ear. I hope she remembers this day forever and writes down her feelings so she can refer to them freqently and share them wiht her kids someday. I wish I would have cause that would be so special to share and remember those feelings. I just remember my dress. I thought it was so cute and I remember wanting to wear it so bad. I believe Grandma Sharp made it....if I remember correctly. It was a light bluish gray and had ducks around the white collar. Anyhow...fun memories....of what I can remember.

My parents are leaving to head to Kansas this week to go and be with Ryan. He is getting married again to a really nice gal. I can't wait to meet her...hopefully soon :) Maybe they should start a blog so we can keep in better contact....hint hint :) It would be fun to see what the girls have been up to.

We are also getting closer to figuring out the babysitter situation when I go back to work. I had been stressed about it, but should have known that both of our families would be more than willing to help out :) Even though they have all helped a TON during this "crazy" pregnancy. We may just have to sign contracts expressing we won't have another kid for at least a couple of years. :)

More updates later.

No comments: