Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another Dr. Visit....

We took Danica in for another visit to her doctor. She did really good again today. They had to pric her foot this time. She only screamed for a minute. I was proud of her. She is growing great and looking great.


Length: 20.5 inches
Weight: 6lbs 12 oz.


She is a great eater and is going back and forth from breast to bottle and it doesn't seem to bother her. She has had quite a few blow outs the last couple of days, so she is going through clothes quickly. It is time to do our first batch of her laundry tomorrow. :)


Anyhow... I am getting extremely close to going back to work. :( I am dreading the day. Michelle is coming to stay the week with me and help out. I really really really appreciate it and can't wait to see her, Shaelynn and Trevor. It should be a fun week. :) and it will make it easier to go back to work. They may have to come have lunch with with me at least once that week :)


Until next time.

2 comments:

M. Harrison said...

We are excited to be little helpers! It will be fun to cuddle with her a little bit. See you soon.

derrickandlisadye said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl and I love her name. Babies are so much fun. Enjoy her every minute cause she will grow so fast.