Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry..... Late.....Christmas!!!! And New Year!!!!

Wow, I realized I hadn't blogged before Christmas or about Christmas or since Christmas or since the New Year. A little behind I would say. :) Everything has come and gone extremely fast. Where to start....

Before Christmas.....what happened.... Ryan came to town with the girls from Kansas.... Mike, Karen and Kate came from Vegas. Michelle and Steve came from Poccy....so what did that mean.... we were all home for the holidays. It was really nice and always it went by extremely fast. We had our traditional New Years Eve at Lisa's house this year. Enjoying our fudge and ice cream....YUM!!!! Wish I had some now :(  Anyway.... it was fun being with all the aunts and cousins for the short evening. Everyone called it early since we had to get home to put kids to bed....so Santa would come :) Christmas morning we went out to mom and dads and opened gifts and had out traditional breakfast there. Eggs with Ham and sticky buns. Yum Yum again!
Santa spoiled me this year and got me a hefty gift certificate to Maurices. He must have known that I need new clothes....since I lost so much weight with the pregnancy :) Kinda fun knowing that I lost instead of gained. Now I get a cool new wardrope :) I will be quiet now. A lot of people are not happy with my pregnancy since the ending was so easy. :) I know I made up for it the first 8 months though :)
Santa's helper did not do as much for Nate though.... the Helper thought money was tight since there is a huge hospital bill on its way. :) He did get a little something though :) He got a wii racing game called "Nitro". I think he likes it though. He has been playing it during his spare time.
It was sad to see everyone go, but glad that everyone was able to be here. If I would have been smarter though....we would have blessed Danica so that everyone was here. :( As of right now....it looks like it will be February. We are actually going to go and show our face today and re-introduce ourselves again to our ward :). We will talk to the bishop about blessing her and get on the list for February. She will be just over 2 months old....so I think that will be good. I have the blessing dress all ready to go. I need to find some white tights and white shoes though. Mommy and daddy may need a new outfit also.....we'll see :)
Other news... Danica is sleeping really really good. She sleeps through the night and wakes up at about 5 or 6. Eats then goes back to sleep.
I promise I will really really try to post pictures this week. :) She has changed a lot and is getting bigger every day. Right now we catch he smiling randomly. It is kinda cute She also knows her daddy's voice extremely well and will move her head around until she finds him.
We had something really weird happen the other day in our neighborhood. We still don't know what happened or what the comotion was...so we are still really curious. I was in the living room and saw a couple of cop cars drive by. I went to the back room to see where they were going. They stopped at a vacant lot back behind our house. There were 2 or 3 other cop cars already there and a lot of people in the lot looking at something near the road. Then the mortuary car pulls up. Nate thinks that a homeless person died cause it was kinda cold the night before. Me.... always thinking the worst think someone dumped a body. :( Who knows though. I never did see anything on the news so we will probably never know.
Anyhow, I spent a lot of time cleaning this weekend to try and get the house back to normal. I am proud to annouce that we have our kitchen table back. We have our laundry room back. We can go to the bathroom without cringing and we can get through the hallway. to all the bedrooms :) (I know it sounds bad...it was!!!!)
Next on the list.... clean the bath tub to finalize the bathroom project. Clean the second bathroom and lastly vacuum!!! That's it!!!! Then I can rest for a couple days and start it all again. :)
Nate and I are going to be bad today and go shopping. We need some more diapers and some food. We should have done it yesterday...yes... but we didn't. Nate was outside cleaning the driveway and sidewalks and finishing a project for work and I was in the house cleaning... as mentioned above. We just did not have time even though we both completed a lot. :)
Ok, I think that is about enough. I swear pictures are coming soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

You sure are busy! I need your email address! Our blog is private now and I need to add you! my email is tbsommers@hotmail.com Thanks sweetie~