Friday, July 30, 2010

Wow....has it really been that long!!!!!

We are still alive and doing well! I was introduced to a thing called "facebook" and the rest is history :) I will try to be better and write on here every week.
Fast recap..... Danica is 8 months old today!!!! Where has the time gone? She is getting big and changing so quickly. Currently she is rolling around everywhere, sitting up tall and strong, eating lots of food, and is the love of our life!!!! I could not imagine it without her! The crazy pregnancy was definetely worth it!
So, I will post more on Sunday :) I promise....... :). Otherwise.....join facebook :) (MOM!!!! MICHELLE!)



Enjoy!!!! I really will do better. Nate has started a new rule at the house that I have to coplete a "chore" each night before I can even log onto Facebook. You know dishes, laundry, etc. BULLY!!! :)

Have a good couple of days. I have to work 12 hours on Saturday since it is month end....so I will be really enjoying Sunday and relaxing so I am ready for a new week.

Also, it is our 5 year anniversay on August 6th...... wow, that has gone by really fast! And yes, I still love my husband.... He had better remember it though :) I have already reminding him, so he should have no excuses.

Lastly, I am headed to Convention in Salt Lake in a couple of weeks...just after our anniversay...for an entire week basically..... So please make sure that Nate is staying sane and check in on him!!!

No comments: